- Additional information
Mr. Hard Water™ Liquid Nylon Polishing Pad 5″
The Mr. Hard Water™ Liquid Nylon Cleaning Pad – 5″ Orbital is a re-useable hard water removal, cleaning, and polishing pad. It’s specifically designed for hard water removal from shower doors, windows, auto/marine/RV windshields, glass table tops, and more.
NOTE: Always start polishing with the least abrasive polishing pad possible and work your way toward more abrasive pads.
- Light Stains. White Pads
- Medium Stains. Blue Nylon Pads
- Tough Stains. Silver or Bronze super fine 4/0 Steel Wool Pads
- Soap Scum. Natural Hair
BEST USED WITH:
- Mr. Hard Water Cleaning Powder
- Mr. Hard Water 2 – Liquid Glass Polish
DESIGNED FOR USE WITH:
- Mr. Hard Water PRO Glass Polishing System
- Mr. Hard Water Shower Door Polishing System
- Mr. Hard Water Deluxe Glass Polishing System
- Mr. Hard Water Drill Max Glass Polishing Adapter Kit
- Fits hook & loop Velcro 5″ backer plates on polishing/sanding tools!
- Indoor and Outdoor
- Optimized for hard water removal
- Uses: Windshields, windows, mirrors, shower doors, glass table tops, pool & tile, porcelain, ceramic stove tops, glass table tops and more.
- Super Soft Nylon
The Mr. Hard Water™ Liquid Nylon Polishing Pad 5″ Orbital provides a mechanical advantage to those needing extra polishing, sanding, or cleaning. It lasts longer than other polishing pads. It is ideal for exterior applications, such as window cleaning and marine because it is rust-resistant and durable. It is also well suited for hard water removal from auto windshield, windows, and shower doors. It is hook and loop compatible and fits any 5″ Polisher. Composed of an advanced superfine nylon textile, the Mr. Hard Water™ Liquid Nylon Polishing Pad 5″ Orbital pad is soft but tough enough to remove hard water stains and dirt.
When possible, start with the Mr Hard Water Powder and steel wool pads to remove tough stains. Then switch to the Mr. Hard Water™ Liquid Glass Polish and a Nylon Liquid Polishing Pad for a final polish to remove haze, etching, and swirls. If the swirls are not coming out fast enough, use the Liquid Glass Polish with a steel wool pad.