Original Foam Cannon
- Additional information
Italian Manufactured Original Foam Cannon is the standard in the foaming industry. Whether you are foaming down your car on the weekend or you are a professional contract cleaner washing multiple vehicles per day, this tool will save you time and money. Simply attach the foam cannon to your pressure washer using one of the included fittings, fill with your desired ratio of chemical and you are up and running.
The Foam Cannon has been market tested with more than 7 years of proven results. By adjusting the fan blades (narrow or jet) Foam cannons throw thick foam onto your vehicle, pole barn siding, house, fence, sidewalk, roof or other washable items. The chemical injection knob on top allows for more or less chemical to be drawn through the internal chamber, increasing or decreasing the foam output. This allows the internal agitator to create a dense foam that is stickier than the chinese knock off foam cannons. In doing so, this thick foam has a longer dwell time which allows the chemical to work on the cleaning surface for longer in its effort to emulsify the dirt and grime. some surfaces may still require some elbow grease, however, if the chemical does its job, very little (if any) scrubbing is required.
Contents of the Original Foam Cannon Kit:
- Italian Brass Foam Cannon body
- Italian Calibrated 32 oz White Bottle
- 1/4″” x 9″” tube for drawing chemical
- 3.5 Orifice (1.25mm) installed in the Foamer Body
- 3.0 Orifice (1.1mm) included with kit
- Fitting pack (2-peices) containing a 1/4″ M22 adaptor and 1/4″ QC Plated Steel Plug
- Manual with care instructions and exploded view
- Min. 1,100 psi – Max. 5,000 psi
- Min. 1.4 gpm – Max. 5.3 gpm
- Max. 140°FNote The full spectrum of ratings are not supported by the 3.5 or 3.0 orifices included with this kit. Other orifices may be required for higher flow machines that have lower PSI- Example: 2000 PSI with 3.5 GPM requires a 5.0 Orifice. For larger orifices, you will know it does not work because you will experience starting and stopping of the foam cannon as your unloader slips in and out of bypass. You will also get watery foam as the orifice size 3.5 is significantly smaller than the 5.0 needed for your machine. Foam Cannons will not work with flow sensing unloaders as you will experience the same results listed for an under-sized orifice. See below for additional orifice sizes and replacement items available for purchase.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|