Vital Oxide 82248
Vital Oxide is an EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer and super effective odor eliminator. Ready to use with no mixing required, just spray, wipe or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin and non-corrosive to treated articles.
- EPA Registered Hospital Disinfectant Proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria Vital Oxide won’t contribute to the formation of mutating“superbugs”, and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Food Contact Sanitizer – No Rinse Required. NSF Registered (D2) Sanitizer 99.999% Sanitization on food contact surfaces. Vital Oxide is odorless and won’t alter the taste of food on sanitized surfaces. Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including e Coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.
- Molds & Mildew Killer. Kills and prevent spores with up to 7 months residual effects. Safe on a wide range of surfaces from marble to carpeting and beyond.
- Allergen Eliminator. Proven effective on pet dander as well as dust mite and cockroach allergens. Can be used directly on pet bedding & sleeping areas.
- Odor Eliminator. End malodors caused by smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking & more. Vital Oxide contains no masking agents or fragrances and is highly effective at neutralizing urine and fecal odors.
- HVAC and Air Ducts Vital Oxide is used in HVAC and Air Ducts for antimicrobial control, including bacteria, mold, mildew, and other fungi, leaving the HVAC systems and Air Ducts free of microbial contamination and ensuring air quality
- Soft Surface Sanitizer. Vital Oxide can be used as a sanitizer on a wide range of soft surfaces. Vital Oxide kills odors and odor causing bacteria on soft surfaces by eliminating the source. Great for upholstery, curtains, and auto interiors.
- The actual product may vary slightly from product images
For information visit www.vitaloxide.com