Wet Poultice – Stain Remover for Oil based stains
- Additional information
Formulated to remove deep oil based stains, Stone Pro’s Wet Poultice absorbs into stone and withdraws grease, oil, and other stains, which can’t be removed by normal cleaning methods.
- Formulated to remove oil based stains.
- Easy to use.
- Combines with other cleaners to remove food, grease, and rust.
For granite, concrete, and other stone.
- Apply wet poultice over the stained area.
- Application should extend two inches beyond the stain and 3/4 inches thick.
- Cover wet poultice with plastic. Ensure that it is air tight! Do not use masking tape or duct tape because the adhesive in the tape will stain the stone. Tightly fitting the plastic onto the wet poultice should be sufficient. If not, use blue painters tape.
- Leave covered for 24 hrs.
- After 2 hours, remove plastic and let stand another 24 hrs.
- Finally, wipe away wet polutice and allow moisture to escape naturally.
- Clean away residue with Stone Pro Crystal Clean. Dilute 15:1 (2 ounces of Crystal Clean to 30 ounces of filtered water.) NOTE: Never use tap water! It dulls granite within a matter of weeks.
- For granite countertops, wipe with crystal clean to remove residue. Then apply Stone Pro Finishing Touch directly to the granite and buff with a microfiber cloth to renew the stone’s natural polish and shine.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|