Zero Degree Blast Head (3500 PSI min) w/ Trigger Gun – Kit 2
- Additional information
The Mr. Hard Water Kit 2 – Zero Degree Blast Head (3500 PSI min) w/ Trigger Gun is a complete cleaning system for any surface that can be cleaned with a zero degree nozzle. Able to accommodate many types of media, this kit is simple yet powerful. A sand stake can be inserted into the desired media. As the water is forced through the blast aperture via a pressure washer, sufficient suction is accomplished to draw through the media through the mixing valve.
It’s easy to accommodate different pressure washers. Regardless of the pressure washer’s output, the user can adjust the vacuum (suction power) created within the mixing valve by inserting one of four different sized nozzle jets inside valve body. This allows the user to optimize the performance of the suction power to the pressure washer’s output.
INSTRUCTION VIDEOS: (click the blue links on the right side of the website to watch instruction videos.)
- Shut off valve to control media flow
- Supports pressure washers equal to or great than 3500 psi / 3.5 GPM
- 4200 psi / 4.0 GPM recommended for Professionals.
- Quick Connect onto a pressure wand
- Ideal for zero degree blast applications such as tile, pool tile, and fountains
- 28″ Molded Lance w/ Spray Gun
- Side Handle
- Professional Brass Mixing Valve with Tungsten Cone to mix the media with the pressure washer jet stream
- Shut off valve to control the media flow. Off allows just water. Fully On allows max media draw.
- Internal nozzle jets – 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
- Allen Wrench
- Quick Connect
- 20′ clear vinyl hose
- Hose barb
- Hose connectors
- Media Stake
- Operations Manual. The Professional’s Guide to Pool Tile Cleaning and Wet Blasting
- (Media Not Included)
- Maxx Strip Kieserite
- Walnut Shells
- Glass Bead
Professionals can use their Pool Tile Cleaning License to buy the media from local suppliers. Home owners generally need a contractor’s license to buy from local suppliers. This can restrict their access to the media. Mr. Hard Water does sell to home owners. However, shipping costs apply to all media sales.
Media types dissolve at different rates when mixed with water. Media types also differ in pH. This affects of plants health. pH-neutral media is recommended around vegetation. Media types also vary according to hardness and break down during impact. For example, sand is very hard and does not disintegrate upon impact whereas other media will. As a result, cleaning effectiveness, pitting, stripping, and other featureas associated with blasting are determined by the type of media used.
For quick clean up, capture undissolved media using a tarp and then dispose in a safe place.